Postnatal Massage | North London
In-Home Postnatal Massage in North London. Covering Enfield, Haringey, Barnet, Enfield, Hackney and Waltham Forest
Postnatal massage is extremely beneficial during the first days and weeks post-partum. It nurtures your body’s ability to restore and provides a calm space for you to self-nurture while recuperating energy hence helping you to enjoy your baby even more.
Postnatal massage can help with:
- Hormonal balance
- Spinal and pelvis realignment. This in turns supports internal organ realignment too.
- Speeds muscle recovery from the strains of birth.
- Easing neck and shoulder tension from carrying the baby and/ or breastfeeding.
- Milk supply
- Breast tenderness
- Supporting abdominal recovery and womb healing.
- Aiding relaxation hence helping with bonding, lactation, sleep, energy levels and general recovery
- Giving YOU some deserved ‘me time’.
Therapeutic Breast Massage Promotes Comfort & Breast Health in Pregnancy and the postpartum period
Professional, therapeutic breast massage can help with milk supply as well as ease engorgement and/or mastitis. Likewise it can help in transition to ending breastfeeding.
Breast massage contributes in easing back pain and discomfort, restoring range of motion in the upper body. Additionally breast massage is highly effective in improving lymph flow in the entire body.
Therapeutic breast massage involves very little direct contact with breast tissue, and none at all with the nipple or areola. It focused on the fascial, muscular and lymphatic systems of the upper body, chest, neck and shoulder.
Postnatal Rebozo Treatment. Closing the bones
Rebozo is a traditional Mexican shawl. It’s a multifunctional tool for support and relaxation during pregnancy and labor also helping with optimal baby position and baby descending. Post-partum it can function as a baby carrier and or for belly binding and sifting techniques that help with realignment and body recovery.
Postnatal massage treatments may include rebozo techniques.
Rebozo can be particularly helpful during pregnancy, birth and in the post-partum period.
‘Closing the bones’ with rebozo can be the perfect way to bring the pregnancy and birth journey to its natural closure.
Childbirth is an amazing, intense and raw experience, one that among other things, creates physical and often mental openness and can leave the mother feeling a peculiar sense of emptiness and vulnerability.
Post-natal massage and rebozo techniques can be incredibly supportive of this special time. Helping you restore and rebalance.
Postnatal massage in the comfort of your home can be the perfect solution to still be close to your baby without disruption as postnatal massage can easily be done with your baby next to you.
For massage home visits across North London I bring professional equipment. Please visit my location page to see if I can cover your area.
- Please note
- The time slot includes 20 extra minutes: 10 for consultation and 10 spare minutes for you to focus on the baby if there is a need
- This treatment is on a massage couch. Your baby can be in the same room
- The treatment is 75 minutes long
- Please note
- The time slot inlcudes 20 extra minutes: 10 for consultation and 10 spare minutes for you to focus on the baby if thre is a need
- This treatment can be either on the massage couch or on the floor, ideal if you want your baby next to you
- The treatment is 45 minutes long
- Please note
- The time slot inlcudes 20 extra minutes: 10 for consultation and 15 spare minutes for you to focus on the baby if thre is a need
- This treatment is bodywork on the floor and is ideal if you want your baby next to you
- The treatment is 50 minutes long